To sign in, click the "Sign in" link in the top-right of the menu bar.
- If you haven’t yet received a user account and password and haven’t yet communicated with the Acrolinx Support team, follow this guide.
- If you've communicated with our support staff through email previously, you’re already registered. Please follow this guide to get a password.
Alternatively, you can sign in with your Twitter, Facebook, Google, or Microsoft account.
We're using a cloud-based industry standard tool that supports the following browsers on desktop:
- Google Chrome: latest two versions
- Mozilla Firefox: latest two versions
- Apple Safari: latest two versions
- Microsoft Edge: latest two versions