Sidebar Start Page
Any integration that uses the start page and sidebar
5.3 or later
14.5 or later
1.1 or later
Sometimes, the sidebar, or web browser container in integrations, appears empty and it is difficult to tell what state it is in. The colors of the indicator change to visualize the loading progress in detailed steps.
- blue counter clock wise - start page loads sidebar html
- green - sidebar connects with server api
Current Steps of sidebar loading:
1. Load sidebar HTML.
Normally this takes only a few milliseconds
2 possible situations:
1.1 Start page is visible
Upon signing in the first time or if the user has switched back to the start page.
Connect Button is disabled while loading but start page form is still visible.
1.2 Start page is not visible
This happens if:
- integration sets showServerSelector: false
- or the start page has saved a previous server address
The sidebar iframe appears.
2. Sidebar is displayed (empty page) and loads css and spinning wheel
3. Sidebar displays spinning wheel and loads js
4. Sidebar shows sign-in button or signed in state