|Acrolinx Server||All versions|
|Microsoft Windows||Windows Vista, Windows 7|
If Acrolinx Server is installed on a Windows Vista or Windows 7 machine, checking a document which contains more than 512 kB of extracted text fails with the following error: Check request submission failed: no document.
This error is due to the fact that the local system account which is the default account to start services doesn't have a default temp folder to write files into.
Resolving the Problem
- Open the File Explorer of the installation folder of Acrolinx, open .
- Add the user NETWORK SERVICE.
- Ensure that NETWORK SERVICE has all permissions except "Full control".
- Close the two panels with OK . The Explorer should automatically update the permissions for all subfolders.
- Open the .
- For each of the Acrolinx services, open . Choose "This Account" and enter NETWORK SERVICE, clear the two password fields (the network service account does not have a password).
- (Re-)start each Acrolinx service.