|All Acrolinx plug-ins||Legacy versions only (earlier than 2.0)|
A user with a pre-2.0 version of a plug-in will see the Submit Term menu item in the plug-in shortcut menu.
If a user selects the Submit Term item, a draft e-mail message containing the new term information will open.
Legacy plug-ins do not display the correct term contribution link. When a user clicks a new term flag, plug-in versions earlier than 2.0 display a Submit Term instead of a Contribute Term menu item in the plug-in shortcut menu. The Submit Term menu item activates an older prototype feature that attempts to create a new email message containing the new term information. The Submit Term menu item has no relation to the term contribution feature and should not be used.
The following are the specific circumstances that the option Submit Term will appear in pre-2.0 plug-ins:
- Term Harvesting rules must be included in the linguistic resources.
- A ruleset with term harvesting activated must be in use.
- The option to flag new terms in the plug-in must be switched on; the following property must be activated for a rule set in the configuration.properties file: termharvesting.onlyServerSide=false
- A ruleset with term harvesting activated must be selected from the plug-in check options.
- New terms must be selected from the plug-in options.
The user must have the following user privileges:
- Run term harvesting
- Contribute terms