|Acrolinx Plug-in for Microsoft PowerPoint||All versions|
The Acrolinx toolbar is not displayed in Microsoft PowerPoint.
This problem can have one of several causes, for example the toolbar is not properly activated in the application.
Resolving the Problem
To resolve this problem, try the following steps. You may need to start Microsoft PowerPoint as administrator to perform these actions.
For plug-in versions 2.0.x and lower
To activate the Acrolinx toolbar in PowerPoint 2003, follow these steps:
- Browse to .
- Activate the "acrocheck" or "Acrolinx IQ" checkbox at the bottom of the list.
To activate the Acrolinx toolbar in PowerPoint 2007, follow these steps:
- Browse to: Office Button > PowerPoint Options > Add-Ins > COM Add-ins > Go.
- Activate the checkbox "AcroLinxPowerPointAddIn" (for plug-in versions below version 1.5) or "Acrolinx IQ Plug-in for Microsoft PowerPoint" (for plug-in versions 1.5 and higher).
For plug-in versions 3.x and higher
- The Acrolinx PowerPoint add-in may have been deactivated. You can reactivate it by following these steps:
For all plug-in versions
- Other Word plug-ins can sometimes interfere with the display of the Acrolinx menu. If you suspect that this may be an issue, contact Acrolinx support at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , for North and South America and Europe respectively, and list the other Word plug-ins that you have on your system.