|Acrolinx Core Platform||5.4|
|If you have an earlier server version, you can download an archived version of this article.|
The Term Harvesting dashboard displays potential term candidates that Acrolinx can find for you. It shows terms that your writers use and how they use them. You can also export your term candidates to add them to your terminology database.
To add harvested terms to your terminology database, follow these steps:
- Go to Analytics > Term Harvesting
- Open the web report Candidate Table. You'll find it at the upper right corner of the dashboard under Detail Links .
- Click Export and select Excel (Column Format) and click OK .
- Open the file in Microsoft Excel.
- Delete the first row.
Save the file as "Unicode Text (*.txt)".
You can ignore the warning that the new file may contain features that aren’t compatible with Unicode text. Just save the file as intended.
Import the file into the Terminology Manager.
Got to Terminology > Import and select CSV as File Format . In the Format-specific Options , select the Delimiter <tab> and the Encoding UTF-16LE .
Then follow the standard procedure for importing terminology .
- Validate the terms in the Terminology Manager.