This guide is intended for the following persons:
- Users who may not have access to the Terminology Manager but need an efficient way to submit new terms to the terminology database.
- Server and Terminology Manager administrators who need to configure the term contribution feature.
It assumes that the Acrolinx Terminology Manager is installed in your organization, and that users have web access to the computer where the Acrolinx Server is installed.
About the Term Contributor
The term contribution feature enhances terminology lifecycle management by offering the following benefits:
- Users without access to the Dashboard can participate in the terminology management process.
- Users can easily propose new terms without detailed knowledge of the terminology management functions provided in the Acrolinx Terminology Manager.
- Users can add comments and provide additional information for existing terms.
- Administrators can customize which fields are available for term contributors.
Designers can customize the look and feel of the
page to meet your organization's requirements.
Tip: The term contribution feature is included as a standard feature of the Acrolinx Server.