System Requirements for a Client Computer
There are no specific hardware requirements for a computer running one or more Acrolinx integrations.
If your computer has enough system resources to run your editor application comfortably, the Acrolinx integration should also run without problem.
An Acrolinx integration typically requires approximately:
- 250 MB of disk space (with around 100 MB of shared files)
- 1 GB of dedicated memory (system RAM) for the editor application you use with an Acrolinx integration
- Minimum of 8 GB RAM
- Dual core 2.0 GHz processor
The Acrolinx integrations require a computer with one of the following operating systems:
One of the following browsers must be installed:
- Internet Explorer 11
- Google Chrome 42 and later
- Mozilla Firefox 37 and later
- Edge (EdgeHTML 13)
The Integrations tab of the Acrolinx Compatibility Guide contains detailed information about supported editor applications.