You can resize the window in 2 different ways:
- Resize the sidebar manually. Click on the edge of the sidebar and adjust the width until it looks okay.
- Use the Application Reset option which is a hidden feature in the Acrolinx integration.
Follow these steps:
1. Hold down the ALT key and simultaneously click the Acrolinx icon in the status bar.
-> The Development menu item should appear
2. Go to Development ->Application Reset
3. Confirm message with OK
4. Quit the Acrolinx Integration and restart the Acrolinx Integration.
5. Open the Acrolinx Preferences and configure Acrolinx Server Address (and keyboard shortcut) again.
6. Open Word and a document of your choice.
7. Show the Acrolinx Sidebar.
-> The Sidebar should be resized to fit the sidebar window.