When can I contact Acrolinx for customer support?
This depends on where your company is based. The following table describes the availability of support for each region.
|EMEA||Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. CET/CEST (Berlin)||English and German|
|USA||Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST/EDT (New York)||English|
All support times are excluding public holidays in Berlin, Germany.
How can I reach customer support?
We handle support queries through written communication. There are two ways to contact us:
- Submit a ticket at https://support.acrolinx.com/hc/en-us/requests/new .
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com - this will automatically open a ticket for you.
How fast will my problem be resolved?
We classify and prioritize each request according to the following definitions:
|Priority||Definition||Initial Response Time||Our Effort|
|Urgent||Service substantially fails to perform.||No greater than 4 working hours.||Requires commercially reasonable continued work until there is a workaround or resolution.|
|High||Substantial degradation in performance of the Service.||No greater than 1 working day.||Requires commercially reasonable continued work until there is a workaround or call remedy that satisfies the customer.|
|Normal||Medium to low impact on the availability or performance of the Service.||No greater than 2 working days.||Does not require immediate action. Bugs may be corrected by patching a fix into the next software/code Service Release.|
|Low||Minimal to no impact on the availability or performance of the Service.||No greater than 5 working days.||Does not require immediate action.|
What is the resolution process?
- You open a support ticket.
- Someone in our support team identifies the problem and replies with a solution or workaround.
If your problem turns out to be a bug or feature request, the support team opens an internal ticket.
The internal ticket is assigned to our development team to investigate further.
- The support team gives you periodic updates on the status of your support ticket.
What are my duties during this process?
You need to provide us with a clear and concise issue description including all the necessary information that we need to reproduce the issue that you encountered.
This information includes software version information, log files, screenshots, and so on.
- You need to provide us with a technical contact to assist with data gathering, testing and applying fixes.
- You need to grant us access to all relevant data required to pinpoint and solve the issue.
What is covered by the maintenance?
We provide the following for no additional fee to all customers under support:
- Maintenance releases / bug fixes
- New software versions / enhancements
- Integration Enhancements
- Additions and modifications to the service
Are enhancements to linguistic rules / guidance included in customer support?
No. If you would like to enhance your linguistic rules / guidance, please contact us.
How do I report a security issue?
If you find a security issue, please submit a report with a detailed description that allows us to reproduce the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you are planning to do a penetration test, please inform us before so that we can provide the best possible assistance. In case you have a Private Cloud subscription, you need to inform us at least two weeks prior to the test, as we also have to inform our service providers about this.
What do we warrant during the term of the agreement?
Even when using industry best practices, we know that there will be bugs in our system, as in almost all IT systems.
We do our best to avoid bugs, but we apologize in advance if you're affected by a bug.
- We do not provide a quality guarantee or any other warranty, unless we specifically have provided a written warranty document.
What happens when support services are discontinued?
To reinstate support services after they have lapsed, payment of past fees for the lapsed period, plus 25% is required when establishing payment for the upcoming support period.
What personal data is stored and proceed for support?
We are using Zendesk to manage your support request. Each request, including the relating personal data, will be stored in Zendesk. In particular, this usually includes:
- Name of requester
- Email address of requester
- Request content, date and time
- Support answers, date and time