1. Contact Times
You can contact us during these hours:
|Available Times (Time zone)||Language|
Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. CET (Berlin)*Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. CET (Berlin)*
Monday to Friday, 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST/EDT (New York)*Monday to Friday, 5 a.m. to 1 p.m. EST/EDT (New York)*
*All support times exclude public holidays in Berlin, Germany or New York City, NY, USA. Dependent on issue, limited support may only be available during public holidays in Berlin, Germany.
2. Notification Paths
We handle support queries through written communication. There are two ways to contact us:
3. Classification and Prioritization
We classify and prioritize each request according to the following definitions:
|Priority||Definition||Initial Response Time||Our Effort|
|Urgent||Service substantially fails to perform.||No greater than 4 working hours.||Requires commercially reasonable continued work until there is a workaround or resolution.|
|High||Substantial degradation in performance of the Service.||No greater than 1 working day.||Requires commercially reasonable continued work until there is a workaround or call remedy that satisfies the customer.|
|Normal||Medium to low impact on the availability or performance of the Service.||No greater than 2 working days.||Does not require immediate action. Bugs may be corrected by patching a fix into the next software/code Service Release.|
|Low||Minimal to no impact on the availability or performance of the Service.||No greater than 5 working days.||Does not require immediate action.|
4. Resolution Process
We use the following process to resolve your support requests.
- You open a support ticket.
- A support team member helps identify one or more issues.
- A support team member helps identify and assemble the resources required to solve the issue.
- A support team member categorizes the issue in accordance with section 3 of this SLA.
- If your issue turns out to be:
- A bug, the support team opens an internal ticket. The internal ticket is assigned to our development team to investigate further. The support team provides periodic updates on the status of your support ticket.
- A feature request. The support team points you to our Product Feedback page created to handle feature requests and talk directly with Product Management.
5. Assistance Duties
You need to provide us with a clear and concise issue description including all the necessary information required to reproduce the issue, including without limitation:
- software version information,
- log files,
- a technical contact to assist with data gathering, testing and applying fixes, and
- access to all relevant data required to pinpoint and solve the issue.
This is in addition to any further assistance reasonably requested from the Acrolinx support team.
6. Service and Support Coverage
Acrolinx provides the following actions for no additional fee under an active agreement referencing this Service Level Agreement:
- Maintenance releases;
- Bug fixes;
- New software versions / enhancements;
- Integration enhancements;
- Additions and modifications to the service.
Not included under this Service Level Agreement are:
- Enhancements to linguistic rules or guidance;
- Warranties or damages unless otherwise agreed in writing;
- Actions more demanding than industry best practices unless specifically agreed in writing.
We do our best to avoid bugs, and we apologize in advance if a bug affects you. However, we know that there will be bugs in our system, as in almost all IT systems, despite using industry best practices. We do not provide warranty, unless we’ve agreed on a warranty in writing.
7. Security Issues
Provide at least four weeks’ written notice to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org before commencing any penetration testing or related activities.
8. Missed Payments
If Acrolinx does not receive payment in time, we reserve the right to stop providing service and support following two weeks’ written notice. To reinstate support services after missing payments, all past fees plus a 25% surcharge for the lapsed period is required to reinstate full support according to this SLA.
9. Personal Data