To resolve this issue, you need to update your server to version 4.5 or later to use plug-ins that use the Windows SDK 4.7 build 14 and later require.
The following classic edition plug-ins require server version 4.5 or later:
- 4.7 SR1 build 21 FrameMaker (release notes)
- 4.7 build 7 Arbortext (release notes)
- 4.7 build 5 XMetaL (release notes)
- 4.7 build 10 PowerPoint SR1 (release notes)
- 4.7 SR1 build 36 MadCap Flare (release notes)
This is because older versions of the Acrolinx server do not support the HTML scorecard format, and new plug-ins request for it which causes the failure of check request.