Troubleshooting and Frequently Asked Questions
A place where you can find all our FAQs and quick help guides to answer your questions, and help get you started.
- ★ Where does the sidebar come from? What's the sidebar address? What's the architecture of a sidebar integration?
- Does Acrolinx work with ReSt (*.rst) files?
- Things to consider before getting started with a custom integration
- Why do I get different results when using Acrolinx to check the same content with different integrations?
- How can I set up the Acrolinx server to scale to a large number of users?
- Can I connect Acrolinx to use my user management system (e.g. SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth, Okta)?
- Why do I get the message: "Some Sidebar features have failed to load."?
- Differences between Word and Office Word sidebar
- What features do Content Analyzer, Command Line Checker, and Batch Checker have?
- Why do I receive the message "It looks like you don't have VBA installed" when trying to run Acrolinx for Mac?
- Why can't Acrolinx check my document?
- How does Acrolinx track a document in order to track improvements?
- No cards are shown in the Sidebar
- Migrating to the Cloud - What you need to know!
- Why don't my context-sensitive rules work after I updated to Acrolinx 5.1?
- Where can I find Archived Versions of the Server User Guides?
- Why can't I log in to the Term Browser/Term Contribution page after updating the Acrolinx server?
- Can I connect to a secure external database using TCPS?